Goal: Create a structure that
- Promotes integration of research
- Enables timely communication
- Provides research translation that raises the quality and impact of the center activities
- Provides vision and direction to ensure the center’s continued success in conducting outstanding research and engaging with stakeholders.
1) Provide program leadership and organizational infrastructure to ensure synthesis of findings and integration of activities.
An External Advisory Committee provides annual reviews, guidance, and leadership and is vital to our efforts.
2) Provide administrative and fiscal services, support, and oversight to ensure robust stewardship of available resources.
3) Disseminate ISRP scientific and environmental health discoveries through effective research translation