Goal: Apply informatics to support and optimize the ISRP scientific research process, training, and methods to maximize research outcomes, applied solutions, replicable products, and sound evidence-based decision support.
1) Develop, maintain, and automate data management, data sharing, and quality assurance infrastructure for full reproducibility, transparency, and rigor in all ISRP studies.
2) Support ISRP projects and cores with embedded expert biostatistical contributions, services, and guidance.
3) Develop novel statistical methods and associated software for data analytic challenges that impact all ISRP projects and cores and affiliated sciences.
4) Support the Research Experience and Training Coordination Core (RETCC) by providing guidance, resources, events, and instruction on data science and informatics to trainees and investigators.
5) Provide the integrative data management and analytical foundations for ISRP-wide efforts to quantify, constrain, and communicate uncertainties in estimating and projecting PCB exposomes of the U.S. school-age population and currently available means for reducing them.